Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mario Kart

Hello Gamers
Let’s talk about Mario Kart Wii, the best game that is guaranteed to ruin your friendships if you choose the rainbow level. In this great game you return as the Mario brothers and their friends to race across the universe in head to head competition…to not get hit by the fracking blue shell the least. This game is awesome for the casual get togethers with friends, parties, and any other social forum where you want to show off your road rage skilzz.
This is a great game for variety and choice. You can choose motorcycles, carts, and cars. All have the same basic speed, but they all handle very differently. The motorcycle is my favorite choice, because of the maneuverability and what seems like a better turn rate than the cart or car.
You also have choice in what person you drive as, you can play from Mario or Luigi to Bowser or Wario. The choices are limitless.
Maps in the game are also very cool because of their hidden variety. Many maps have secret paths or ways to beat your opponent. Not to mention the weapons you could get from the boxes laid across the map. With a large assortment of possibilities including speed boosts to your vehicle, bananas to slip up your enemies, or simple shells to throw at your enemies.
I like this game because it was one that I had a passion for beating. For many weeks every night for about an hour and a half before bed I’d get on and play for completion, filling out my “driver’s license” by placing first in almost all of the races. It was my theory that if you always stuck close to the insides of turns (therefor going the shortest distance) and also staying in second until the final remaining seconds of the race then suddenly using everything I could to get the other driver off the road and winning the race. It was a great idea, and won me lots of races. Another way I did this was hoping for a shell weapon and saving it for when I got to second, and using it just before the finish line. This strategy kept me from being hit by blue shells all the time.
I’d really recommend this game to anyone who had roadrage they want  to take out in a safe environment.
Resistance is Futile.

Word Count: 402

No comments:

Post a Comment