Sunday, May 3, 2015

GTA V Review

Hello Gamers
I think I want to do a review of GTA V, I haven’t yet told you all of my opinion of the game. First, I know you probably already have the game, this is for those of who do not have the game, and it’s completely awesome. Its graphics and script are unparalleled in open world non syfy gaming today. It’s beautifully creative and lifelike, down to its Facebook imitation with “lifeinvader”. The physics of the game have a great balance of realistic and nonrealistic. It neither takes from the game nor gives too much realism. This shown in the example of flipping cars with one button, and in how the jet skis can function on land, though at severely reduced speed.
Some bad things about the game: I smack into walls far too much when trying to climb them.
That’s…. basically all that’s bad with the game…
So, more good things. I really enjoy the car handling, in fact, I found out that in the streets near Michaels’s house, there are often Infurnus’s and Bullet’s just spawning, which go really fast, and are durable. Basically if they come in black they are the Batmobile. I also like the fitness aspect of GTA V, in biking and jogging how your character gets tired, how swimming is not fast, just like average every day middle aged men swim, and how lifelike the gamer really feels.
I won’t spoil any missions, but I will talk about Heists, now I’ve only done the first one in the game, but I think they’ll all follow suit. What I wanted to say about them is that they’re very well thought out, the game gives you choices from which way to rob the joint, to who you hire in your crew. The better the skills they have, the more they want, but if you train the ones with low skills (meaning just use them often) they’ll want the same percentage as always.
Another realistic thing about the game is its phone features, and the stock market. In game, with real in game money you can trade stocks in companies. This will put you in debt or bring you up to riches, remember kids, only bet what you can lose.
Would I recommend this game to my friends? Absolutely, you have to try it out for yourself, even if you don’t own it, play it. Play it on your friend’s computer, during work, when he or she’s out of the house. GTA V hit it on the money with this installment and I look forward to whatever they will do in the future. Remember Gamers
Resistance is Futile

Word Count: 446

No comments:

Post a Comment