Saturday, May 2, 2015

Battlefront

Hello Gamers!
I have to tell you all about my excitement with the upcoming Battlefront game being released. Now one cannot compare Battlefront without also looking at the visual similarity of the new Star Wars movie coming out. So I predict that the game might include story or filler similar to the plot of the new movie. Battlefront the first in my opinion was a great game, and so was the second, but I have some reservations about the third, specifically how it looks like it may copy some other modern combat games in functionality and interface. This scares me, to think that we need any more a complicated interface for a game that owes its fun to simplicity. We can only hope that it will stay simple, or at least easy to learn. I also hope that it won’t become so story driven like those other modern games. I think with as much or a little more of story as the previous games will be ample.
One thing to look forward to is I hope that weapons will become somewhat like GTA V, where you can take them, and swap them with ncp’s. This could also work with armor, how armor is upgraded and sold.  This could provide a nice little choice element to the game. There is one downside to that theory though, if it is so, there might be the introduction of money into the game, which is the kind of over non simplicity I’m warning about. I don’t want anything like a micro economy in my galaxy; it will complicate the game too much. These games were meant for fun, not economy.
The last thing I’ll address is my hope for better vehicles in the game. Hopefully we get better vehicle speeds, larger maps to use these vehicles, and possibly better AI to command to get into transport ships like the ones in the movies.
I suggest we all look out for more trailers, and hopefully the game will live up to its predecessors, and remember gamers
Resistance is Futile

Word Count: 347

No comments:

Post a Comment